middle ad

Google Sites best choice for creating a blog

Google Sites best platform to create your blog

Google Sites Review


Google Sites Review


Although I really wanted to appreciate Google Sites, in the end I was let down by its inability to produce a completely functional website. For some situations, there are some incredibly helpful features, but if you're attempting to create a website for your company or yourself, you're better off using a builder like Squarespace, which provides more design and functionality possibilities.



The Google Name Creates High Standards. What About Google Sites?


You would assume that a website builder bearing the Google name would be strong, perceptive, and user-friendly. Before Website Planet contacted me to review it, I had never heard of Google Sites, but since I adore Google Docs and other Google products, I was eager to give it a try.


Google Sites Review



  • Drag-and-drop builder, plus limited customizable themes
  • Unlimited storage
  • Supports custom domain
  • Google Sites ad in footer
  • Integrates with GMail


There are no upgrade options — this is everything


The other choice for a completely free website is Google Sites. I really do mean it when I say "very simple." There are only six variations of the same template available, and there are only a few layouts to deal with. It's quite elementary. Actually, many Google Sites are utilized for simple tasks like internal wikis.


Google Sites offers one basic template in six simple themes.


Nevertheless, Google Sites offers free hosting for an unlimited number of pages. It links to your personal domain. Every other Google service, including Docs, Forms, and Slides, is integrated with it. Additionally, it's ridiculously easy to use, especially if you're accustomed to using Google products. It's a no-brainer if you already pay for GSuite for email hosting or if you have a Google account (which I heartily recommend).

Similar Videos